We are in full swing in the last quarter of 2017 and it's holiday time! Hope you enjoyed Halloween, we went as the Ghostbusters!
There are lots of fun events upon us in Los Angeles. One of my favorites is the Holiday Walk on Montana Ave. My family and I will be singing carols and supporting the local shops. Thanksgiving, turkey time, is such a blast and we will be attending a few "Friendsgivings" this year. I'm bringing my new delicious savory recipe of Loaded Cauliflower "Faux-Tato" Bites! YUMMY!!! Fall has been a successful time and lots of new listings coming up in the new year.
The most exciting news....drum roll please....I am now part of the Douglas Elliman family, the largest privately owned real estate company in the world. It has always been my goal to be a part of the Douglas Elliman exclusive brand that generated $27.2 billion in sales in 2016 and it will continue to help my business grow while benefiting my clients. I would love to help you with any of your real estate needs including buying or selling personal, investment, or commercial properties. Feel free to reach out, I'd love to take you to coffee!
NEW ELLIMAN LISTINGS I LOVE!!
Try the loaded Faux-tatos this Thanksgiving!
- Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 425° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until fork tender, about 5 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
- Spread florets out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Using a potato masher, or the bottom of a small glass, lightly smash the cauliflower florets.
- Top each smashed cauliflower floret with a pinch of cheddar cheese and some bacon, then bake until cheese is melted and crispy around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chives over cauliflower and serve warm or at room temperature.
PLEASING CLIENTS ONE HOUSE AT A TIME!
3605 Kelton Avenue, Los Angeles
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1,064 Sq. Ft.
Shelton was a dream to work with from start to finish. I was having to sell my home while living in another state and she went above and beyond to help me with the process. I received 8 offers in 5 days and I closed over our asking price. It took just 28 days to officially sell my place! I highly recommend Shelton as a realtor and would use her again.
- Meredith S.